Wapiti Talk | Elk Hunting Forum | Elk Hunting Tips

Exo Mountain Gear Packs

Moderators: Swede, Tigger, Lefty, Indian Summer, WapitiTalk1

Exo Mountain Gear Packs

Postby eltaco » 03 13, 2014 •  [Post 1]

Not sure if you guys had seen these new packs that Exo Mountain Gear is building, but I got a chance to check out his prototype at the ATA show this year and wanted to get the info out now that they're getting ready to hit the market. This looks to be one very impressive pack, at a substantially lower price than other competitors in this pack category. The pack has me very excited; you can tell that it was purpose built for elk hunters on the move! The titanium frame does a fantastic job of flexing torsionally along with your backbone, but holds axial rigidity for heavy packout loads... really impressive how stable it is while still allowing my upper torso rotation. They've designed the pack to act as a compression panel for keeping quarters outside of the bag, so I can go with a smaller lightweight bag and still get quarters on my back. At any rate, there's some cool features to this system and if you're in the market for a new pack this year I'd certainly give it a look. I put one on pre-order and will be sure to post a detailed review on it as soon as I get some loaded-up miles on it. I have some high expectations, but really like what I've seen to this point!

Steve is also offering $50 off if you order by March 24th.

http://exomountaingear.com
eltaco